Terms & Conditions
- Attendee’s registration and payment of the attendance fee (the “Fee”) for the summit entitles Attendee to admittance to the Summit. All other costs associated with attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or additional diet expenses) shall be borne solely by Attendee and FBCCI shall have no liability for such costs.
- Attendee acknowledges and agrees that FBCCI, in its sole discretion and at any time, reserves the right to change all aspects of the summit, including but not limited to, the summit name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue and time.
- Each Attendee must have their own registration. Badges are not to be shared
- Admission is restricted to persons 18 years and over. Persons under the age of eighteen will not be permitted onsite. FBCCI reserves the right to decline the registration of any Summit applicant.
- The payment of the applicable Fee for the Summit is due upon registration. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, FBCCI may refuse to admit Attendee to the Summit and shall have no liability for such refusal.
- The Fee may be subject to sales tax, value added tax, or any other taxes and duties which, if applicable, will be charged to you in addition to the fee(s).
- Only one Attendee shall be admitted for each individual registration, however Attendee may register and purchase tickets for multiple Attendees at any given time. Attendees must keep registration information up to date.
Substitution and Cancellation Policy.
- All sales are final, and no refunds or credit of the Fee shall be issued for Attendee’s failure to appear at the summit, cancellations, substitutions, or for any other reason. In the event of any postponement, cancellation or relocation of the Summit, Attendee shall receive credit towards or substitute registration for the rescheduled Summit. If the cancelled Summit is not rescheduled, Attendee shall receive a refund of the Fees paid, after deducting any expenses FBCCI may have incurred that are attributable to Attendee.
- FBCCI does not authorize refunds for any cancellations or “no shows”. After registering for the Summit, if Attendee cancels its registration, then Attendee shall forfeit any Fees paid; however, Attendee substitutions (subject to availability) may be arranged at FBCCI’s sole discretion.
- FBCCI may disclose your personal data to third party service providers engaged by FBCCI to assist in the administration of the Summit. In the event Attendee is located in the European Union, an international transfer of data may take place. Information you provide when registering for or participating in an event managed or co-sponsored by parties other than or in addition to FBCCI may be shared with those parties, and the treatment of such information is further subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Except as described herein, FBCCI will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law.
- You have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose access to your personal data. You may exercise this right by contacting us at [email protected].
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Summit, the Summit content and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Summit are owned by FBCCI and/or the Summit speakers or companies presenting at the Summit. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (including without limitation the Summit brand or other trade names appearing at the Summit), any Summit content and/or any materials distributed at or in connection with the Summit for any reason without the prior written permission of FBCCI. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement (i) shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or used by FBCCI or any of its affiliates or (ii) grant to you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of FBCCI or its affiliates, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of FBCCI and its respective affiliates.
- The organisers reserve the right to pat down a pass holder at the entry point, for security reasons, if deemed necessary. Due to security checks, there may be certain delays at entry gates. Your cooperation and patience in this regard is appreciated.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or to remove from the premises, any person who causes any disturbance, possess any threat to security, or breaches any of the terms and conditions for entry into the venue. Audience members are requested to carry an official photo-ID with them.
- The organisers reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time and confiscate any item which may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience and if deemed as a security threat.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
- FBCCI provides no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Summit or any materials related thereto or offered at the Summit and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability. Neither FBCCI nor its affiliates accepts any responsibility or liability for reliance by Attendee or any person on any aspect of the Summit and/or any information provided at the Summit.
- Other than to the extent required as a matter of law, neither FBCCI nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Summit or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
- The maximum aggregate liability of FBCCI for any claim related to or arising out of the Summit or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission) shall be limited to the Fee paid by Attendee to FBCCI under this Agreement to attend the Summit.
Summit Changes and Cancellation.
- Attendee acknowledges and agrees that FBCCI may, in its sole and unfettered discretion and at any time, without liability to Attendee, (i) change any and all aspects of the Summit, including but not limited to (a) the Summit name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, conference sessions, exhibits or exhibitors; (b) the layout of the Summit, the venue and/or location of the Summit, and the date and time of the Summit; and (ii) cancel the Summit, in whole or in part, due to an event of force majeure, or for other good cause.
- Attendee shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FBCCI and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from and against all any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees resulting from any third party action arising out of (i) any act or omission, or the negligence or willful misconduct of, Attendee or its officers, agents, employees, contractors, or other representatives; (ii) or any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant, or obligation of Attendee under this Agreement.
- In the event that (i) the venue or facility in which the Summit is to be held or is held is destroyed or becomes unavailable for occupancy or (ii) FBCCI is unable to permit any attendees to occupy the venue or the facility, or (iii) if the Summit is cancelled or curtailed, for any reasons beyond the reasonable control of FBCCI, including but not limited to, casualty, explosion, fire, lightning, flood, weather, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake or other Acts of God, acts of public enemies, riots or civil disturbances, strike, lockout or boycott, FBCCI shall not be liable or responsible to Attendee, or be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement.
Code of Conduct.
- FBCCI is committed to hosting the Summit in a safe, productive and welcoming environment. During the Summit and at other subevents related to the Summit, Attendee agrees to abide by the Developer Productivity Engineering Summit Code of Conduct, available at http://bdbusinesssummit.com/code-of-conduct/ (the “Code of Conduct”). Attendee acknowledges and agrees that FBCCI reserves the right to remove Attendee from the Summit if FBCCI, in its sole discretion, considers Attendee’s presence and/or behavior to create a disruption or to hinder the Summit and/or the enjoyment of the Summit by other attendees or speakers, or if FBCCI, in its sole discretion, has determined that Attendee has violated the Code of Conduct.
- Seats are limited and are on a first come, first-served basis. The organisers reserve the right to change the seating arrangement.
- A member of the audience shall not have the right to record or make video of, any of the performances during the event.
- Phones must be kept on silent. Audience members are requested to keep in mind the spirit of the event and do anything to distract other listeners.
- There will be cameras, recorders and CCTVs at the venue. By attending the event, the pass holder gives consent to photographing and audio-visual recording of itself. The organizer shall have the right to publish or broadcast the photographs and audio-visual recordings without incurring any liability whatsoever to the pass holder.
- The organisers will not take any responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings or any loss, injury and damage to the holder of a pass which may happen inside or outside the Abahani Grounds premises.
- By registering for the event, the pass holder authorizes the organizer to use all and any information provided in the course of registration within reasonable limits.
For any query please contact:
The Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI)
60, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
E-mail: [email protected]